The National Association of Black Accountants represents the largest pool of African-Americans in accounting and finance in the nation. Membership in, and affiliation with our association will give you a direct link to today’s and tomorrow’s business leaders, as well as access to opportunities for growth. NABA has established a wide range of programs specifically developed to assist accounting and finance professionals in achieving their career goals. Each program is geared towards nurturing the relationship between the business community and the Association at large.
Programs and benefits of professional membership include:
- Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
- Online Career Center
- Annual National Convention
- Access to Job Postings
- Publications: Spectrum, NewsPlus and Chicago Line
- Center for Advancement of Minority Accountants (CAMA) symposiums and conferences
NABA’s official motto is “Lifting as We Climb.” We urge you to join us in this effort by becoming a member of the premier association for African-American business professionals.
At our Annual National Convention, members can obtain the resources, knowledge and support needed to be successful in business. Other benefits of attending include:
- Meet and greet Fortune 500 company representatives during the Diversity Recruitment EXPO
- Gain insight from seasoned industry experts on the latest trends affecting your profession
- Enhance your technical competencies and earn up to 21.5 CPE credits
- Network and build lifelong relationships with thousands of NABA professional and student members